Sunday, April 29, 2007

Best Day Ever!!

Yesterday Clayton, Yvonne, Dana, and I met up with Emily and her adorable baby Leo for brunch. Emily is the coolest and hottest mom in Seattle. Emily has amazing red hair and the best style.





Then we went to the new sculpture park. Sculptures are so weird, i don't really have any opinions about them, they looked pretty good i guess. It was a beautiful day.




We then went over to the Japanese garden by the arboretum.





I have loads more pictures but i've got to have Clayton help me figure out how to make them upright. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It truly was the bst day ever. I went back later and snatched that coy and fried him up for dinner!

emily said...

Awww, you are the sweetest. Any day with the Vomeros is the best day ever. And who doesn't deserve a healthy dose of the rusty p? I need more grandma chic in my life; wicker baskets and fake indoor plants are totally the new minimalist.

emily said...

Oh, and P.S...I feel you on the sculpture park. You would think that 6 years working for an art history degree would teach me to appreciate something like that. Nope. But it's definetly a nice place to go after a delicious meal at the spaghetti factory! Mmmm...